Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dual Enrollment and Advanced Placement Blog Posts

I've noticed more activity on my blog lately and many people seem to need information about both Advanced Placement classes and Dual Enrollment. On the right-hand side of my blog page there is a list of subjects with the number of posts in each. One of these days I will clean this up by tagging my posts in a more consistent manner. Click on the subject area you are interested in and the posts will come up. Remember that the blog posts read from the bottom (oldest) to the top (newest) so to make sense scroll down to the bottom of the posts and read up!


If anyone has any questions about the posts please feel free to e-mail me at: karen@preferredlearningacademy.com

When I was working at the college in the dual enrollment department I realized that most parents did not know how the Advanced Placement classes worked and how the college credit was awarded. AP classes really are the reason I started this blog since there was such a mystery surrounding them. Also, during my time promoting Dual Enrollment for the college, I saw that MANY parents had no idea that there was a way, in Florida, for their kids to get free college classes. So sad! I cannot tell you how many times a parent would say, "Why didn't I know about this?" My goal is to educate people about what dual enrollment is and what it isn't.


Please read the blog subjects you are interested in and remember to read from the bottom up or some of them may not make much sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment